Wealth Managers & Private Client Advisors
Argonaut is looking for Wealth Managers and Private Client Advisors to join our Perth based team.
Argonaut is a leading full service advisory, stockbroking & research and investment house with offices in Perth and Hong Kong. We provide a comprehensive range of services in corporate advisory, mergers & acquisitions, equity & debt capital markets, stockbroking, research and special situations financing. Argonaut is technically driven and focused on the Metals & Mining, Energy, Agribusiness, Businesses and Contractors that service the natural resource sector and select Industrial companies.
In joining Argonaut you will have access to:
- an institutionally rated Research Team with strong industry & technical knowledge;
- a large Corporate Finance team with good deal flow to advisers and their clients;
- an attractive remuneration model;
- technically qualified (geologists, mining engineers etc) assistance;
- an ability to earn equity in the business in the future;
- high level external corporate / company access;
- a business that is independent, innovative and locally owned and managed; and
- an organisation with a global perspective and cross border transactional experience.
Argonaut is looking for candidates who:
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Wealth Management or Private Client Advisor role;
- are professional with a strong client focused attitude;
- possess the relevant Tertiary and industry qualifications including RG146 accreditation;
- are self-starters willing to develop their own business (and be supported whilst doing so) and enjoy the rewards and relationships that accompany this;
- want to work in an enjoyable high performance organisation;
- want to be able to introduce corporate transactions / relationships and have direct access to the requisite corporate and technical expertise to progress same and be financially recognised;
- want the benefit of direct market intelligence from our largest trading partners via our HK office.
To apply or for enquiries:
Chief Operating Officer
+61 8 9224 6841
GPO Box 2553, Perth WA 6001