Argonaut is an integrated investment house with corporate, stockbroking & research and special situations financing capability in the Australia/Asian region. With Offices in Perth and Hong Kong, Argonaut is technically driven and focused on Metals & Mining, Energy, Agribusiness, Businesses and Contractors that service the natural resource sector and select Industrial companies with market capitalisations between $30 million and $5 billion.
With its headquarters in Perth, a regional centre for both Metals & Mining and Energy industries, Argonaut has built a successful business around its most valuable asset - high quality people who are leading specialists in their areas. Argonaut has developed a deep knowledge of the resources and associated industries, demonstrated by its track record of:
- Providing clients high quality stockbroking advice, capital raisings, debt and research reports;
- Identifying high quality assets and transactions;
- Arranging appropriate funding and shareholding structures;
- Bringing transactions together in the most effective manner; and
- Creating significant wealth for all parties.
Argonaut is led by an experienced executive team with deep industry knowledge, who have previously held senior executive roles at leading international investment and securities houses. Argonaut strives to have expertise across the full capital spectrum, being able to deliver our corporate clients financial solutions during their entire company life cycle.
Argonaut’s mission is to create wealth for clients, shareholders and employees by efficiently matching capital with outstanding investment opportunities. Argonaut and its employees will:
- Act with honesty and integrity, upholding the spirit and the laws under which we operate
- Be recognised as a firm of excellence in the natural resources and investment industries
- Use our intellectual property to make intelligent investment decisions and recommendations
- Advance the growth and success of the natural resources sector
Argonaut Group Board of Directors
Argonaut Group Senior Support Team
|Michael Price||Chief Operating Officer|
|Chris Wippl||Executive Director, Head of Research and Sales|
|Peter Marcakis||Financial Controller|
|Wendy McEvoy||Office Manager and Executive Assistant to Charles Fear|
|Joanne Lee Steere||Client Services Manager|
|Mark Roberts||Compliance Manager|
|Glen Colgan||Executive Director and Desk Manager|
|Kyllie Whitehead||Risk & Compliance Officer & Executive Assistant to Managing Director|